Media List For March 2018 - Week 1

https://www.notion.so/melsreadingrecommendations/March-18-Week-1-68f53e160df041858bc1f6eacf589812
Took the month of February off. I have lists, but I didn't post them as I was too freaking busy! Lots of articles published for Ministry of Testing, and Crossbrowser Testing (SmartBear). Attended ETC. Gave a talk/workshop at Ministry of Testing Dallas Meetup. I think I might have managed to get a blog post in during all that too.

This week had some interesting reading, music, and books! I tweaked the format a little to add some other topics that I do enjoy through the week and want to note on my blog. I probably should have a movie column on there as well. Will add that next week.

Enjoy!

P.S: Here are links to February Lists

Also, here is a link to January Lists as well!

Comments

Most Read Posts

Ready, Tester One? *GO!*

Learning From Failure: The Tricky iOS Environment

Postman In The Pipeline: Newman Delivers