Hello Readers!

Hello readers!

I decided that while I have some nostalgia for livejournal, it might not be the best thing to use going forward. I also decided that I had boxed myself into this notion that I would only post about things relating to movies and testing. I decided I had more to say and I wanted something where I could write a blog post and not be so concerned that I'm not following my own strict format. I also know this is dangerous since that strict format has kept me from making hot-headed posts. (Me, hot-headed... phffff... LOL).

I'm going to re-post previous posts from LiveJournal here so that I there is a record, but going forward, I'll probably just post to here.

Hopefully this works out better for everybody!

Comments

Most Read Posts

Ready, Tester One? *GO!*

Learning From Failure: The Tricky iOS Environment

Postman In The Pipeline: Newman Delivers